MYLLCAGREEMENT.COM, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL
MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED,
TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE
USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR
RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL
PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL
MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL MYLLCAGREEMENT.COM, LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF MYLLCAGREEMENT.COM, LLC HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MyLLCagreement.com, LLC, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
8. Unsolicited Submissions.
MyLLCagreement.com, LLC does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary
information to it through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material
submitted to MyLLCagreement.com, LLC through or in association with this Site shall
be considered non-confidential and MyLLCagreement.com, LLC's property. By providing
such submissions to MyLLCagreement.com, LLC you hereby assign to MyLLCagreement.com,
LLC, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions
and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. MyLLCagreement.com, LLC
shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis
for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that
you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality
MyLLCagreement.com, LLC has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed upon the rights of MyLLCagreement.com, LLC or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. MyLLCagreement.com, LLC's policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, and you would like MyLLCagreement.com, LLC to remove the material in question, please contact us.
11. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations, or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials, or any direct product therefrom, is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, nor be used for any prohibited purpose.
12. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
14. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, MyLLCagreement.com, LLC.com, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
15. Trademarks. MyLLCagreement.com, MyLLCagreement.com, LLC.com, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of MyLLCagreement.com, LLC. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
MyLLCagreement.com, LLC is not a law firm, and the employees of MyLLCagreement.com, LLC are not acting as your attorney.
MyLLCagreement.com, LLC cannot provide legal advice and can only provide self-help services at your specific direction.
· I am representing myself in this legal matter. No attorney-client privilege is created with MyLLCagreement.com, LLC;
· I have been informed of the services that MyLLCagreement.com, LLC is performing, and the cost of these services;
· Neither the clerk of the County of New York nor any other governmental entity or authority has evaluated or approved MyLLCagreement.com, LLC's knowledge or experience, or the quality of MyLLCagreement.com, LLC's services.
· I may obtain information regarding free or low-cost legal representation through a local bar association or legal aid foundation and I may also contact local law enforcement, a district attorney or a legal foundation if I believe that I have been a victim of fraud, the authorized practice of law or any other injury.
· MyLLCagreement.com, LLC is not permitted to engage in the practice of law including providing any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation to a consumer about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies.
· If, prior to my purchase, I believe that MyLLCagreement.com, LLC gave me any legal advice, opinion or recommendation about my legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies, I will not proceed with this purchase, and any purchase that I do make will be null and void;
· MyLLCagreement.com, LLC exists solely within the County of New York in the State of New York. I agree that regardless of where I reside or where my browser is physically located, my viewing and use of MyLLCagreement.com, LLC occurs solely within the County of New York in the State of New York, and that all content and services shall be deemed to be served from, and performed wholly within, New York, New York, as if I had physically traveled there to obtain the service. I agree that New York law shall govern any disputes arising from my use of this website, and that the courts of the County of New York, state of New York, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes;
· I understand that I have the right to rescind any agreement for any MyLLCagreement.com, LLC services within 24 hours of execution by providing MyLLCagreement.com, LLC with a written statement to that effect. Upon rescission of the agreement for services, the MyLLCagreement.com, LLC shall immediately return to the me any fees paid, except fees for services that were actually, necessarily, and reasonably performed on my behalf with my knowing and express written consent.
MyLLCagreement.com is not a law firm,
and the employees of MyLLCagreement.com are not acting as your attorney. MyLLCagreement.com's
legal document service is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
This site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship, and by using myLLCagreeement.com, no attorney-client relationship will be created with MyLLCagreement.com. Instead, you are representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through MyLLCagreement.com's legal document service.
At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. MyLLCagreement.com and its services are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
Although MyLLCagreement.com takes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information on our website and documents are up-to-date and legally sufficient, the legal information on this site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Because the law changes rapidly, is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and is also subject to varying interpretations by different courts and certain government and administrative bodies, MyLLCagreement.com cannot guarantee that all the information on the site is completely current. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind MyLLCagreement.com provides can fit every circumstance.
Therefore, if you need legal advice
for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed
by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area. Visitors to our
site may obtain information regarding free or low cost representation through your
state bar association or local legal aid office.
MyLLCagreement.com is not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of this site or any site linked to this site, whether from errors or omissions in the content of our site or any other linked sites, from the site being down or from any other use of the site. In short, your use of the site is at your own risk.